Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Well my March and April goals were pretty much all a success! Woohoo! That's really exciting for me to be able to say.
- Start jumping
- Success! Not only did I start jumping Kaye, I have been jumping Fanny and Naughtie as well.
- Start riding Twinkie and Naughtie
- Half success. As you can see from the previous goal, I've been riding Naughtie. Unfortunately I haven't found the time for Twinkers yet.
- Work on developing my own fitness
- Half success again. I did start to work on my fitness. And I am improved. However I'm not finding that riding Naughtie takes a lot out of me. So I need to up this even more.
- Budget for 2011 show season
- Success finally. I'm sure there will still be some tweaking, but I think I have it figured out.
- Study for PHR certification
- Success! Still a lot more studying to do before the test at the end of June, but I've got a good start to it.
- Improve Naughtie's dressage
- Ride Twinkie
- Prep Naughtie for her first recognized horse trial
- Ace the PHR exam